Back to reality…

January 28th, 2011 | Uncategorized |

I went in this week and was able to set some dates for upcoming assignments with my CT. Since York was taking exams this week, I was only there on Monday, but I did get to help administer the 2AB exam that day. It was quite interesting. My CT asked me just to keep an eye on them and answer questions when they had them. I did my best to answer any questions they had without giving away the answer, which was tough sometimes. Also, my CT said they use a program at the school to make up the test. She said that whenever I’m there full-time I’ll be able to use it as well, but I’m not so sure that I want to. Some of the questions were not phrased very well at all, and I wasn’t even sure of the answer for a couple of them because they were so terribly phrased. Furthermore, some of the questions on the “scientific method” definitely could’ve had more than one answer, so helping them with those questions was quite difficult. This day really made me look forward to Dr. Gareis’ class to see more about how to properly assess the students and help with writing tests.